Father's Day Poem


You are my Super Hero oh my father

The awesome Precious gift god had ever given me is you oh my Father

If I say thank you for every moment of my life than its very very small word oh my Father

In every good or bad phase of my life you always support me oh my father

At every point of my life you always share ur experience with me oh my father

You are my Super Hero oh my father


By doing soo many sacrifices you always fullfil our dreams oh my father

In my life if anyone ask me who is my role model than I always say it's u oh my father

You always shares ur happiness part never share ur sadness part of life oh my father

By the grace of God nd U whatsoever I am today, it's because of you oh my father

You are my Super Hero oh my father



Always have a lovely smile on ur face which makes our life heaven oh my father

Since my birth till present, at every moment of life you made our journey much smoother oh my father

Series of ups & downs life brings into all of our lives but u managed so well all those situations oh my father

I wish I also be a father like u nd do various things for my son too as u did for me oh my father

You are my Super Hero oh my father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

हिंदी कविता - उम्मीदों की कश्ती

Lohri Shayari 2019 | Lohri Poem

घाट नदी का